Mar 30, 2011

Rough All Over

"I am a greaser," Sodapop chanted, "I am a JD and a hood. I blacken the name of our fair city. I beat up people. I rob gas stations. I am a menace to society. Man, do I have fun!"

1. The Suburbs by Arcade Fire


2. Feel Good Hit of the Summer by Queens of the Stone Age


3. Teen Angst (What the World Needs Now) by Cracker


4. Friends by Band of Skulls


5. The Fallen by Franz Ferdinand


6. Let's Rave On by The Raveonettes


7. Fit But You Know It by The Streets


8. Honky's Ladder by The Afghan Whigs


9. Sinister Kid by The Black Keys


10. Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi (w/ MGMT & Ratatat)


11. Ain't No Friend of Mine by Mason Jennings


12. Millstone by Brand New


13. Lone Wolf by Eels


14. Ocean of Noise by Arcade Fire


15. Rock'N Roll by The Sounds


16. Right in the Head by M. Ward


17. No One Loves Me & Neither Do I by Them Crooked Vultures


18. Walk on the Wild Side by Lou Reed


19. You Know I'm No Good by Amy Winehouse


20. Street Spirit (Fade Out) by Radiohead


21. White Trash Heroes by Archers of Loaf

1 comment:

Ryan said...

A couple of those songs you totally got from me.