Jan 5, 2011

A Nice Day For a Resurrection

It's been so long that I don't even know what to write about. Do I start with my adventures in television watching with The Big Bang Theory, Dexter, and The Walking Dead? Should I explicate my journeys through the digitally rendered world of Fallout: New Vegas? Perhaps I should bring notable news from the world of comic books (I've been particularly enjoying The Stand, American Vampire, iZombie, and The Heroic Age: Avengers). Hmmm....I could also rant about my favorite albums of 2010 (Chief among them would be The Suburbs by Arcade Fire. Best. Album. Ever). And lets not forget books! I've read some good stuff, such as Two Gentlemen of Lebowski, which was a brilliant retelling of The Big Lebowski as if it was written by William Shakespeare (thanks, Sheree). I might also tell you of the fine foods that I have ingested recently. The Machine Gun sandwich from Bruges Waffles and Fries? Dynamite! And I would be greatly remiss if I neglected the fine films that I have seen (I'm having a difficult time deciding whether I liked The Social Network or Inception best....Quandary!).
I suppose I'll just dedicate one blog post apiece to each of my favorite samplings of awesome that I experienced in the last year.

Until we meet again!

3 comments:

Sheree said...

Like the new look.

Neal said...

Yay! Blogging!

I think I'm going to have to rewatch The Social Network in order to make a reasonable decision about it. I enjoyed it a lot, but I certainly enjoyed Inception more. Inception is a movie I can see myself just popping in and watching. The Social Network maybe not so much.

I look forward to your assessment of them and other blogs.

Ryan said...

I liked Inception way better. The Social Network was pretty good, but jeez, not that good. I think it got hyped because it was validated by all of those that it validated for dicking around on their computers, stalking old classmates and whatnot.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.