Mar 4, 2008

Laser Tagged

While I'm waiting for my clothes to dry so I can go to sleep, I do believe that I will take part in the tagging that has been swiffering the nation. But unlike my older yet dimwitted brother, I will keep my list at 8 things.

8 Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I have vomited into a drinking fountain.
2. I have never gotten a speeding ticket.
3. In my spare time, I try to write terribly geeky horror/sci-fi tales.
4. I secretly love the following songs: "Lucky Star" by Madonna, "Sunrise" by Norah Jones, "Life in a Northern Town" by Dream Academy, and "Big Country" by Big Country.
5. Despite being a huge movie geek, I've never seen any of the "Godfather" movies.
6. I recently met Bill Allred of X96's Radio From Hell Show.
7. I've never broken a bone.
8. I once spent a night wandering around Oslo, Norway (the same night of the Nobel Prizes, actually) with a Welsh dude and a fratboy from Oregon while waiting for a delayed train.

Excellent. I just heard the telltale buzz of a dryer that has since stopped drying. Now, I must sleep.

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Inasmuch as you have three older brothers, one of whom is me, you ought to clarify.

Unknown said...

Its me...c'mon. Its fairly obvious. I would add to your list, however, two more numbers:
9: The veracity of this list is in question because, you don't wash or dry your clothes, Mom does!
10: Ben, (my dimwitted brother), already knew you puked into a drinking fountain thereby negating that this list as 8 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME but 7 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME!
Ha! Whose dimwitted now, dude? Who now is dimwitted? Whose wits are dim now? Whose dimness has fallen upon their wits now? Whose been wit dimmered now?

CitizenPain said...

Ha! Shows what you know, Mr. Dimwit! Mom stopped doing my laundry long ago, hence negating your so-called number 9. And in your number 10, you refer to yourself as your own dimwitted brother, hence confirming my original claim twofold!

Sheree said...

Nice list! I totally knew about all those geeky songs that you love. I think the most embarrassing one is "Life in a Northern Town." That song pretty much sucks, I'm afraid.

Ryan said...

Yeah, the gay songs you like are gay.

sorensenpower said...

I knew most of this, except the story about the frat/welsh boys. But here's #1 on my list! I WAS THAT FRAT BOY!!!